This local historical building was completely renovated by RGM and Associates in 2001. Originally built in the 1860’s and used for community services until the Loma Prieta Earthquake of 1989. Working with the Clayton Redevelopment Agency, RGM restored and added bathrooms and a full commercial kitchen to the building. The facility is approximately 1,000 square feet with an additional 390 sq. ft. raised stage area.